The JCMI Network educates, investigates and encourages engagement between civilian and military actors. For those seeking to learn more about civil-military interaction, the materials here are a great resource. Below you will find up-to-date suggestions for relevant literature. Additionally, the terms in our glossary will make clear the nomenclature and acronyms commonly used by the JCMI Network and others in both civil and military positions.
- Council On Foreign Relations:
- United States Institute of Peace:
- National Defense University:
- More than Fighting for Peace? Conflict Resolution, UN Peace Keeping, and the Role of Training Military Personnel – Curran
- Reforming Civil-Military Relations in New Democracies – Croissant, Kuehn
Additional sources for literature relevant to Peace and Conflict Studies: